Image via Australian Oztag
Oztag Coaches and Clubs - Let's Partner Up!
We’re interested in working with Oztag Coaches, Pros and Clubs who have a relationship and time to spend with their clients and members.
As the game of Oztag grows in popularity, and player numbers increase – so too does the number of Oztag players who are looking to better their performance and lower the incidents lower limb injuries.
This year the G8 Team are excited to be attending and present at the 2023 Queensland Oztag Senior State Cup!
With this news, we (G8 Performance) are now looking to partner up with Oztag coaches, pros and Oztag clubs who are interested in introducing G8 Performance orthotics to the end of lowering incidents of lower limb injury and enhancing player’s overall Oztag performance through strengthening of their feet.
By enhancing Oztag performance we specifically mean delivering better balance (than an Oztag boot alone) and increased stability and acceleration – at the same time significantly lowering incidents of lower limb injury.
If you’re interested in partnering up we’d love to hear from you and would welcome you completing our ‘Partner Up’ form so we can begin a conversation and see how we might mutually benefit from a partnership that’s certain to deliver your playing community some very real benefits in the form of injury prevention and performance.
Benefits to Oztag Players using G8 Performance Orthotics
G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles, Heel Wedges and Metdomes™ will often:
- Correct problems with foot mechanics, such as overpronation or supination, that can lead to injuries and pain in the feet, ankles, knees, hips, and lower back.
- Improve balance and stability on the court, which can help to prevent slips and falls.
- Absorb shock and redistribute pressure evenly across the foot, reducing the risk of injuries such as stress fractures and plantar fasciitis.
- Increase comfort and reduce fatigue, allowing players to perform at their best for longer periods of time.
- Align and stabilize the foot and ankle which can lead to improved performance, less energy expenditure and less fatigue.