Fitting Your 2620s
How To Position 2620s in Your Shoes
- Remove the previous insole
- Trim the toe area of the 2620 insole to fit your shoe, (tip-use previous insole as a template to cut)
- Attach L1 arch piece to the left foot orthotic in the most forward position (or 1 click back).
- Attach L2 arch piece to the right foot orthotic 2-3 positions back from the most forward position.
- Place both orthodontic insoles into the shoes.
- Walk around for 1 minute.
- Decide which one feels best and adjust the other one accordingly to match.